Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Daft Classics

I've been writing/drawing The Daft Dimension in Doctor Who Magazine for 12 years now. One of my longest running strips. I was invited to contribute back in 2014 when the mag had a little revamp for the start of Peter Capaldi's tenure as the Doctor. I really enjoy producing these little strips and they seem to go down well with the readers. 

Usually I'm asked to tie in the strip with the main theme of the issue or the latest episode, or sometimes I just wing it and come up with whatever I think will work. Since I semi retired last year, it's the only ongoing strip I still do for a mainstream publication and I'm grateful to my editors at Panini UK that it's still running.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a small selection of past Daft Dimension strips on my blog today. All of these are from 2018. Hope you enjoy their daftness! Click on the strips to expand them to full size.


 


...and here's the very first Daft Dimension I did, as published in Doctor Who Magazine No.477 back in August 2014...


 

2 comments:

Peter Gray said...

think the daleks strips are the best.. :)

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. I always enjoy doing Daft Daleks.