Saturday 19 September 2020

Productive day

As we're all well aware, this year has been a struggle in one way or another, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel yet. I hope you're all bearing up. I also hope that my work helps to raise a smile even if only for a moment.

I've had a productive day, writing a script for Ellis's Great Escapes this morning for the Beano, and finishing the art for Part 3 of Sgt.Shouty for the third issue of The77. I won't show you much from the Sgt.Shouty page as it'll give away too much key information but I've posted a close up of a bit of the original art above. Who's the little guy? Just an incidental character, but I thought you'd like to see him. 

I'm pleased to see that The77 has proven to be a great success. So far, every issue has exceeded the Kickstarter target, and No.3 was fully funded in just five hours! It's an exciting new comic to work for and I hope it continues to reach a wider audience. 

If you haven't backed issue 3 yet you can do so at this link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the77comic/the77-issue-3

The77 No.3 will be published next month. See you there! 


2 comments:

SID said...

Hi, Lew.

I am definitely looking forward to reading it along with the rest of the comic.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Sid. This one made me laugh while I was drawing it so I hope that transfers over to the reader. :)