Friday 29 March 2019

New convention date: LFCC for July!

One of my favourite conventions, the London Film and Comic Con takes place over three days in July and I'm very happy to say that I've been invited as a guest again. 

The dates for this year's show are Friday 26th July to Sunday 28th July inclusive and the venue is once again the huge Olympia building. If previous events are anything to go by the weekend will be very busy so order your tickets now! 

There will be loads of comic creators there, as well as many actors from film and TV. I know that some people are tired of "comic cons" that feature very few comics guests but LFCC isn't like that. There'll be around 70 professional comics guests, plus small press, so this is the place to be! 

Find out more at their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/LondonFilmandComicCon/

...and on their website for ticket details etc:
http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php

They will be announcing more guests soon!

(Yes, I know they used a Nigel Parkinson drawing of Dennis in the advert but I have drawn Dennis in the past, and it's just to represent The Beano anyway.)

No comments: