Thursday 19 May 2016

Brick-Manchester this weekend!

This weekend I'll be at the Manchester Film and Comic Con with copies of Brickman Begins, Brickman Returns and, my latest offering, a new Combat Colin mini-print.

The print is postcard-size and features a new illustration of Combat Colin and Semi-Automatic Steve done exclusively for this item. They'll also be available to buy from my online shop at a later date but for now the only place to get them will be from me at a convention. Other prints will follow soon! 

See you in Manchester on Saturday/Sunday:
http://www.filmandcomicconmanchester.com/ 

***********************

Next week will see the publication of Doctor Who Magazine No.500. A fantastic bumper issue full of special items. I have a full page Daft Dimension strip in there and there's some brilliant stuff from other comics creators too. More info on this next week!

***********************

After Manchester, my next convention will be Lancaster Comics Day on Sunday June 5th! More details soon!

No comments: