Tuesday 21 July 2015

New books!

I had a great weekend at the London Film and Comic Con and you can read a bit more about it over on Blimey!, my other blog. When I arrived home on Sunday night there was a nice pile of parcels waiting including three new books I have material in....

The Dandy Annual 2016, for which I did several pages of The Smasher and Keyhole Kate

The Beano Annual 2016, featuring three pages of Lord Snooty by me.

And all the way from the USA, the latest Grindhouse graphic novel which collects the first four issues of the current limited series, including the two humour pages I did: Kung-Fu Cheesecake and Snowmanic! 

I'll be covering each book in a little more depth soon, but I currently have pressing deadlines for Doctor Who Magazine and the final issue of Grindhouse, so it's back to the drawing board for me right now! 

No comments: