Wednesday 27 November 2013

In this week's Beano...

I'm pleased to say there are three items by me in the issue of The Beano that's out today. Firstly, there's a full page You've Been Pranked feature featuring Dennis the Menace. I just did illustrations for this, with the details of the 'prank' supplied by the Beano office. These are always fun pages to draw as every prank is different of course.

This issue also sees my two new mini-strips continue. We reach the halfway point for the Rubbish Robots series, and it's the second Celebs on a Sledge strip. There'll be two new series by me in the New Year, and I'll give info about those soon.

There's also a lot more in The Beano of course, including all the regular favourites. Here's the cover to look out for (drawn by Nigel Parkinson). Out now, priced £2. 

Cover by Nigel Parkinson

No comments: