Tuesday 27 October 2020

It's SHOUTY time again!


The third issue of the new British anthology comic The77 is out now! Amongst its 64 packed pages you'll find strips by Kek-W and Conor Boyle, Michael Powell and Sarah Millman, Bambos Georgiou and Andrew Sawyers, and many more, inlcluding Part 3 of Sgt.Shouty of the Moon Force by me! 

This time we discover Shouty's origin and meet the villain of the story! All in nine panels! 

I'm really enjoying doing this creator-owned series. Script, art, colouring, and lettering all by me ('cos I like to have complete control over my work if possible) so I hope you'll check it out! 

Remember, The77 is an indie comic and not available in newsagents. Hopefully that will change in time, but for now you can order it by mail from these online stores:

https://getmycomics.com/The77 

https://the77comic.bigcartel.com


 

Cover art by Ade Hughes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 comments:

Kal said...

Loving the adventures of ol' Shouty. He's a cracking character.

SID said...

Mine is already on order. :D

Lew Stringer said...

Good to hear, Sid!

Thanks Kal! More Shouty to come!