Saturday 25 July 2020

SMASH! recollections

I was contacted a while ago by writer Stephen Jewell for an extensive interview to help with research for his article on Smash! comic for Judge Dredd Megazine. Stephen fired over a load of questions regarding the comic's history, format, characters and creators... plus asking about my childhood memories of Smash! - a favourite comic of mine in the sixties.

Stephen also quizzed historian Steve Holland and blogger / publisher Irmantas Pavilaika and some images to illustrate the article were taken from the scans I'd done for my old Blimey! blog. You can read the completed five page feature/interview in Judge Dredd Megazine No.422, in the shops now!



***************

1 comment:

McSCOTTY said...

Good to know Lew. I'm not a The Megazine (or many comics now) but I will pick this up as it has the SMASH article (my favourite comic as a kid).