Tuesday 24 September 2019

It's NOR-CON this coming weekend!

I've enjoyed all the shows it's been my pleasure to be a guest at this year and my final convention appearance for 2019 will be at Nor-Con, The Norfolk TV, Film, and Comic Con. It's a two day event that takes place this weekend, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September, at the Norfolk Showground Arena.

Other guests include Nigel Parkinson, Mike Collins, Lee Townsend, Nicola Bryant, Sophie Aldred, Peter Davison, Chris Barrie and more! 

I'll be bringing along my comics (Combat Colin, Pedantic Stan, and Derek the Troll) and doing sketches on request all weekend. 

As I said at the top, this will be my last convention this year, unless I have a last minute invite to more, but that's very unlikely at this late notice. I don't have any lined up for 2020 yet, so I hope to see some of you at Nor-Con this weekend! 

For full details, check out the Nor-Con website:
https://www.nor-con.co.uk



No comments: