Tuesday 18 December 2018

Festive Flashback: TEAM TOXIC (2008)





If I have time, I'll be posting some of my old Christmas strips on this blog on the run up to Christmas Day. As I've been in comics for 35 years and try to do at least one Christmas strip a year there are a lot to choose from! As I say, it depends on time, but hopefully I'll post two or three (or more) over the next few days.

This one is a Team Toxic strip from Toxic No.130, December 2008. Script and art by me, and back then Lorna Miller was the colourist. Lorna is an artist in her own right and did a great job colouring Team Toxic for the first several years of its run. 

Team Toxic is still running today in Toxic magazine (published every three weeks). These days I colour the strip myself. 

The five Team Toxic characters, and the name 'Team Toxic' are Copyright Egmont.



No comments: