Monday 25 September 2017

Coventry appearance cancellation

I'm very sorry to say that I won't be able to attend Coventry Comic Con next Sunday. I'm behind schedule with several jobs which are needed by early next week so will be working over the weekend to meet deadlines. 

I was foolish to say I'd go to so many events this month (four within five weeks) but didn't realise when I accepted the invites how they would clash with comics deadlines. I'll pace things differently next year. I really enjoy going to conventions but I've taken too many on this year (15 which I've cut back to 12). My apologies to those of you expecting to see me at the Coventry show. My next event will be the Lakes International Comic Art Festival in Kendal, over the weekend of 13th to 15th October. 

In the meantime, if you're free on Sunday, go along to the Coventry Comic Con and give it your support. Details at the link.
https://www.coventrycomiccon.uk

No comments: