Thursday 10 September 2015

Brickman in Birmingham Again!

It's been a busy launch week for Brickman Returns! and I'm now happy to say that copies are available from Nostalgia and Comics in Birmingham!

I'm particularly pleased about this because, not only is Nostalgia and Comics one of the best comic speciality shops in the country, it was the first shop to stock my fanzines back when I did my original one, After Image, way back in 1979. They also stocked my Brickman mini-comics in the early 1980s, so I felt very proud to see my newest creation placed upon the shelves today. 

Nostalgia and Comics was one of the first comic speciality shops to open in the UK and it's still a fantastic place to visit. It has a wide range of comics, graphic novels, and related merchandise, the shop is nicely laid out, and the staff are friendly and helpful. 

For its launch week you'll find copies of Brickman Returns! on the shelves with all the other comics that were published this week. After that it'll be in the indie comics section along with It Girl, Newstreet, and other UK independent titles.   

Nostalgia and Comics is based at 14 to 16 Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B5 4EN just a few minutes walk from New Street Station.  

Their official Facebook page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/NostalgiaComics


So if you're in or around Birmingham, pick up a copy of Brickman Returns! 
If you can't make it to the shop, copies are also available to buy directly from me at my website:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

No comments: