Monday 30 March 2020

In print (and digital) this week...

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I hope you and your families and friends are all bearing up in these worrying times. I thought I'd let you know what I have in print this week. Firstly, on Wednesday (1st April, no foolin') there's another one of Ellis's Great Escapes in the Beano No.4029.... then, the next day, on Thursday 2nd April we journey to The Daft Dimension again in Doctor Who Magazine No.550

Now that comic shops and many branches of WH Smith are closed you might find it difficult to get the comics but for individual print issues of the Beano you could try Newsstand at this link...
https://www.newsstand.co.uk/106-General-Magazines/60-Subscribe-to-BEANO-Magazine-Subscription.aspx

...or take out a subscription for future issues in print or digital at this link:
https://www.beano.com/subscribe

For Doctor Who Magazine you can buy individual issues, subscribe, or buy the digital version all at this link:
https://doctorwhomagazine.com

Stay at home and stay safe... and escape into comics, books, music, films, or whatever helps you through this. 

********************

2 comments:

James Spiring said...

I actually bought DWM 549 from Asda, so hopefully I should be able to get the next one there. Beano I could get there too, but a McColls near me also sells it.

Lew Stringer said...

Yes, some supermarkets will continue to have magazines unless the police tell them to stock essentials only. Although some supermarkets are so busy re-stocking shelves they're not prioritising the mag section.