Sunday 26 January 2020

Support The 77!


The 77 is a brand new retro-style comics anthology coming in May and there's a Kickstarter page where you can pledge to help fund it here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the77comic/the77

Creators involved include newcomers as well as established professionals such as Ian Gibson, Phil Elliot and Steve MacManus! I've come up with a new strip called Sgt.Shouty of the Moon Force which will be a single pager as light relief. 

The project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by March 1st, so don't delay if you're interested! More info on it as it nears completion!

5 comments:

Jonathon said...

Hi, unrelated to this but the "This blog is no longer updated" banner on Blimey doesn't link to this blog.

Lew Stringer said...

Yes I know. It links to the Blimey blog so that visitors can return to the last post easily by clicking on it. Sorry for any confusion. There's a link in the sidebar at the right that I hope people will use.

Lew Stringer said...

I've changed it now to avoid any confusion. Thanks.

Jonathon said...

Oh sorry about that, I just assumed because it had the -comics.blogspot address on it.

Lew Stringer said...

No apologies needed. It was a fair assumption to make and I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for making me realise. It works better the way I've revised it anyway now with a small link under the logo.