Thursday 2 January 2020

I'm going LAWLESS!

A brand new convention for me but a familiar city. I have great memories of the old Bristol Comic Expos so I'm looking forward to returning to Bristol on Saturday 16th May for the Lawless comic con. (My paternal grandmother was from Bristol so it's in me blood.)

This event has been running for a few years and I've heard good things about it so I'm very happy to be invited to this year's show. See you there! 

More info:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LawlessComicCon

http://lawlesscomiccon.co.uk

****************************


3 comments:

Chas Gillespie said...

Bristol? I read on a blog that Bristol don't have comic events now.

Lew Stringer said...

They hadn't had any for a while after the Bristol Comic Expos ended but these Lawless (and their previous incarnation Lawgiver) cons have been going for a few years now. I think there have been small zine fairs in recent years too.

Chas Gillespie said...

Cool. I might visit if I can get time off.