Sunday 31 January 2021

Cor!! Buster promo


Rebellion have just posted a new advert on their Treasury of British Comics Facebook account for the Cor!! Buster Bumper Fun Book. I'm pleased to see they've used part of one of the strips I drew to represent the book so I thought I'd share it here.

The Cor!! Buster Bumper Fun Book collects all the stories produced for the two Cor!! Buster Specials published in 2019 and 2020 into a handy softback format. I drew Who's In Charge and Buster and Delbert (both written by John Freeman) and the second Gums strip in the book, written by Lizzie Boyle. I also wrote the intro as 'Buster' explaining who the characters are. 

Other contributors include Tom Paterson, Tiernan Trevallion, Abigail Bulmer, Edward Whatley and many more. You can order the book at this link:

https://treasuryofbritishcomics.com/catalogue/RCA-H0018

...and for news of their upcoming releases such as The Steel Claw, Adam Eterno, and The Spider you can follow The Treasury of British Comics on Facebook at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/britcomics/

No comments: