Saturday 9 January 2021

BLIMEY! My old blog IS still out there

 

As most of you know, I did a blog called Blimey! for 13 years (2006 - 2019) focusing on British comics past and present. I ended it on New Years Eve 2019 but didn't remove it.

It's been brought to my attention that some interference from some out there has somehow meant that it's hard to find that blog in a Google search now. Rest assured though that Blimey! still exists. I simply stopped updating it 13 months ago but it's still online. 

Also, my logo design for Blimey! has been stolen and modified by some git running a Facebook group for illegal downloads. Rest assured that group has nothing to do with me and its time is numbered.

If you want to visit my old blog, bookmark this link. There are thousands of posts I wrote covering UK comics from the Victorian age to the present day. Enjoy having a rummage at this link:

http://lewstringer.blogspot.com/ 

6 comments:

Martin said...

I revisit it regularly!

Mj said...

I rummage regularly! Great stuff!

SID said...

Still reading it from time to time.

Steve said...

I’m glad it’s still there - It’s a fantastic resource for comic art aficionados. Regarding the logo theft, the gall of some people never ceases to amaze me!

SteveJailbirdMatt said...

Kid Robson and Steve Bright tell me l am not alone and l feel so much better. They're experiences ring a very large bell. So large it's deafening. I was beginning to think it was me.

Lew Stringer said...

Eh?