Monday 25 February 2019

This week's art auctions...

My thanks to those of you who have bid on my auctions so far. It's good to know there's an interest out there for my original art. Someone said I was getting rid of my "family heritage"! Well, as I don't have kids the art would only be thrown away when I'm gone, or sold as a job lot to a dealer, so I'd much rather it was acquired by collectors while I'm alive! 

I've put a couple of new items on eBay this week. One is the original art for a Pete and his Pimple page I drew 30 years ago! It appeared in the Easter issue of Buster dated 25th March 1989. 

The other piece is a new Tom Thug drawing, featuring the brainless bully who started out in Oink! and later proved to be one of Buster's most popular characters.
You can follow the auctions here:

Good luck if you're bidding! It's much appreciated. 


No comments: