Wednesday 27 February 2019

Fresh underpants!

I'm very pleased to announce that I'll be back in Viz next issue, for the first time in a few years, drawing Felix and his Amazing Underpants once again!

The full pager has Felix in a Brexit-related escapade and was scripted by Graham Dury and Simon Thorp (from my plot) and is drawn by me. 22 panels on the page, so who says comics aren't value for money these days? 

I was a regular contributor to Viz for many years throughout the 1990s and the early part of this century so I'm very happy to be back. There's no guarantee I'll be in future issues of course, as contributions to Viz are on a case by case basis, but I'm hoping to do more for them this year (which is the 40th anniversary year for the comic). 

See the full page strip in Viz No.284, on sale 14th March!
The strip on my lightbox before completion.

2 comments:

The Slipper said...

Yet Watchmen, which is supposed to so bloody wonderful, only has 9 panels per page!

Lew Stringer said...

Ah but every one is a gem!