Sunday 24 February 2019

Team Toxic Star Wars parody

My final Team Toxic strip is in the current issue of Toxic, out now, but I thought you might like to see one I drew years ago. This episode appeared in Toxic No.42, way back in 2006. As you can guess, it was a parody in part of Star Wars. 

Team Toxic gave me lots pf opportunities to put the Team into various situations, either on Earth, in space, back or forwards in time, or weird dimensions. Anything was possible! I hope I'm commissioned for more new stories one day. 

Back in 2006, when this strip was published, Lorna Miller was the colourist and she always did a fantastic job! Therefore I only have the black and white files on my discs etc but I thought you might be interested in seeing how it looked pre-colour. I'm afraid my script is long gone so you'll have to imagine the dialogue! I have all the comics though so I might dig this issue out and post the published version one day.




No comments: