Wednesday 10 February 2016

Bits and bobs

I took a day off and went over to Birmingham today to browse the shops. A quick reminder that Nostalgia and Comics still have a few copies of my Brickman Returns comic left. You'll find it displayed alongside the comics produced by my good friends at Panini UK such as The Mighty World of Marvel and The Astonishing Spider-Man

Nostalgia and Comics is based at 14 - 16 Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B5 4EN, just a few minutes walk from the new and impressive Central Station (the refurbished New Street Station).

Alternatively, if you're not visiting Birmingham, you can order the comic directly from me at this link (along with the earlier collection, Brickman Begins if you wish):
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm coming back to The Beano! I was recently commissioned to do six episodes of a strip. I've already drawn three. More news soon. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Finally, here's an old photo I found today which was taken back in 2002 at the Raptus Comic Festival in Norway. I'm afraid I can't remember who took it but they snapped me autographing a copy of Herman Hedning, the comic that featured my Suburban Satanists strip at the time. Fellow artist Dave Windett is facing us at the right of the photo. Good times! 

No comments: