Wednesday 13 December 2023

Tough times call for Tough Guy (and Scruffy). Digital download.

This hasn't been a good year, but I'll go into that at a later date. One thing I created 12 months ago to bring in a few extra pennies was the Tough Guy and Scruffy digital comic. A 32 page collection of one of my long forgotten strips from the pages of the short lived Triffik! weekly of 1992. And there's an all new Christmas episode on the last page!

You can download it at the following link anywhere in the world to read on your device / PC...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xOty4Q1HLooI6KVk9kmoVmodf5Pa7QTn/view

All I'd ask it that if you enjoy it, please send a donation of £3 via PayPal to me at lew.stringer@BTopenworld.com

Thank you.

****************


 

8 comments:

Peter Gray said...

sorry its not been good for you this year...

Lew Stringer said...

Things aren't going to improve unfortunately.

Andrew Mathieson said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your condition Lew. I'm shocked that hardly anyone has commented on it to give you moral support. May I ask if your chemo has started yet? Please please take care and I hope youll be in remission quickly!

Lew Stringer said...

Thank you Andrew. With CLL it's a case of "watch and wait" because Chemo can do more harm than good at this early stage. I've been told they may start chemo in February. Oddly enough my main concern is surviving financially at the moment! Some big expenses coming up next month (tax, accountant, gas bill). Not sure what'll finish me off first right now. :(

Lew Stringer said...

As for moral support, many people sent me nice messages and comments on Facebook. I guess most people don't bother reading blogs anymore.

qamar said...

Hi Lew
So sorry to hear this. I did'nt realise the illness was as serious as this and didn't want to pry. Not sure what I can say but I will pray for your health! Stay strong!
Qamar

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Quamar.

BenGMan said...

Another bad year! I hope next year isn't Lew, you better not suffer again.