Friday 29 December 2023

New Year, Who Year

I still contribute to the official Doctor Who Magazine every month so thank you to editors Marcus Hearn, Peter Ware, and Jason Quinn for the work they've put my way this year. The latest issue is actually out early in Forbidden Planet (and will be in newsagents next week) so here's a preview of the cover plus a snippet of my Daft Dimension comic strip...

Doctor Who Magzine No.599, officially on sale Thursday 4th January (but on sale in Forbidden Planet now).


***************************************


4 comments:

BenGMan said...

Lew, FP can't put it on sale right now! Won't they get in trouble with Panini?

Anonymous said...

Love Daft Dimension strip. Always makes me chuckle

Lew Stringer said...

I don't know, Ben. I bought it from FP in Coventry yesterday so perhaps they made a mistake and put it out too early.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Anon! Working on ideas for issue 600 at present.