Thursday 1 June 2023

This Comic Is HAUNTED No.2

I picked up my complimentary copies of This Comic Is Haunted No.2 at Lawless last weekend. A 40 page British horror comic for mature readers, and published by The77 Publications.

My contribution was another complete Short Sharp Shocks full page strip, this time featuring my take on Frankenstein. I've missed doing comedy horror since my 16 years on Toxic magazine came to an end a few years ago so I very much enjoy contributing my page to this new comic.

Edited by Dave Heeley, other contributors include Jo Heeley, Ian Stopforth, Alan Hebden, Lee Milmore, John A. Short, Chris Askham, Paul McCaffrey, Ade Highes and more. 

Cover is by Paul McCaffrey (left) with the variant cover by Lee Milmore. You can order the comic directly from The77 Publications website at this link:

https://the77comic.bigcartel.com/product/this-comic-is-haunted-no-2 

 

*************************

 

No comments: