Tuesday 6 June 2023

New listings for my ORIGINAL ARTWORK! Vampire Brats! Tom Thug! Robo-Capers!

 I've just listed more of my original artwork on eBay. All the pages are from the 1980s. Tom Thug From Oink!, Vampire Brats from Buster, and a Robo-Capers from Transformers

This time I've opened up the auction to overseas bidders which I hope will please those of you who have been asking me to do that. Bear in mind I'm using eBay's Global Shipping Program so postage costs will be extra than the price noted. 

These auctions run until Tuesday 13th June so good luck with your bids! 

Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=203554298786&_ssn=graphite47&_sop=10

(I'm also selling three key issues of Strange Tales from 1975 if you're interested!) 


 *************************


No comments: