Friday 30 June 2023

No more Trolls!


A comic I published in 2016, and had a second print in 2018 has now sold out. No more copies of DEREK THE TROLL left I'm afraid, apart from a couple I'll be taking to Macc-Pow! tomorrow.
 
I don't have the finances to gamble on doing a reprint yet, (as most of you will already have it) but thank you to everyone who bought a copy over the past few years!
 
One day, depending on health and time, I hope to finish the sequel that was in online comic Goof! and publish that in print as a colour special. Maybe, if the fates allow...
 
In the meantime though I need to focus my time and energy on mainstream comics work.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

1 comment:

Manic Man said...

In a way, it's good it's sold out ^_^ means it was popular enough for that.

still a shame that Goof never finished it's first 12 issues..

hopefully health gets sorted out enough sooner more than later.