Saturday 8 August 2020

RASHER returns for a guest spot!

 
This was a pleasant surprise today. Back in February I was commissioned to write/draw a one-off Rasher strip for the Beano. In the end it wasn't used due to lack of space, but it's turned up in the latest issue! 

As you know, I've drawn three (or is it four) series of Rasher over the years and he's one of my favourite Beano characters to script and illustrate. I've no idea if he'll ever be back on a regular basis but you'll get to see one new Rasher strip in the Beano No.4048, in the shops this Wednesday 12th August. Here's the cover to look out for...
Cover art by Nigel Parkinson and the Beano design team.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why aren't you in the Beano every week?

Lew Stringer said...

I don't know, but I'll be back for a short run from late September.

Andrew L said...

Hi lew. Any Information about magazine comics unlimited available on Amazon from makers of crikey

Lew Stringer said...

Yeah it's ok. 100 pages in full colour. If you liked Crikey you should enjoy it. Covers US and UK comics.