Tuesday 23 July 2019

It's here! COMBAT COLIN No.4

It arrived from the printers today and is now available to buy from my website:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

Combat Colin No.4 collects all the Combat Colin stories from The Transformers Nos.257 to 283 that were first published in 1990. In this latest batch of fast-paced comedy-action you'll see Colin encounter danger below the waves, in outer space, the Prehistoric past, and in his home town of Wallytown! 



Introducing Combat Kate! Is she hero or villain... or both? 

There's also a short back up article on my personal recollections of TV Century 21 and how it inspired me to create comics! 

Combat Colin No.4. 32 pages comprising of full colour covers and black and white interiors on quality paper. £3.50 plus postage.
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

You can also buy the issue from me at the London Film and Comic Con this weekend at Olympia. Table 28, near the lifts, upstairs in the Comic Zone!
http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/allguests/comics

Bear in mind that with LFCC coming up and deadlines to meet before then I might not have time to post all comic orders out this week, but you should all receive them within the next week or two. 


10 comments:

Bruce Laing said...

Great. I will order my copy within the next two weeks. :)

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Bruce. I must check on prices to Australia so you don't end up paying too much.

Manic Man said...

ohh goodie. Ordered ^_^

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Ryan. Yours will be in the second batch to be posted tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lew,

Do you still have any copies of this available please? Website / store only has #1 to 3 for sale which I already have.

That'll teach me not to keep an eye on the blog!

Lew Stringer said...

I'm afraid not. I announced it as sold out the other day.
http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/2020/05/combat-colin-no4-is-now-sold-out.html

Unknown said...

Thanks anyway Lew. Stay safe - hopefully pick up the reprint with #5 later in the year.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. I'm hoping to get No.5 out in September and the second printing of No.4 maybe a month before that but it depends on circumstances.

Declan said...

Hi, Lew. I'm a big fan. I'd like to get all your books. Can I order them?

Lew Stringer said...

Hi Declan, The comics have been on hold this year I'm afraid due to the pandemic but I hope to publish issue 5 next year. I'll announce it on this blog when I do. Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment.