Sunday 30 June 2019

Comics! Comics! Comics!

Surprisingly there are always some who follow this blog who aren't aware that I publish my own comics. I guess it's a problem when reading this blog by 'phone that the sidebar advertising my comics isn't visible. 

Anyway, yes, as well as writing/drawing comic strips for mainstream publications I also occasionally self-publish comics collecting the material I own the rights to. At present there are three issues of Combat Colin available, a Derek the Troll one-off, a Pedantic Stan mini-comic (co-created with John Freeman), and a Brickman Begins! book (which was published in 2005 by Active Images). 

Apart from a handful of copies in branches of Wow Comix up North, you won't find these items in the shops. They're available to buy directly from me, either at the various comic cons I attend around the country, or by post. Check out my website here:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

Thanks for reading! Any questions about the comics? Please post a comment below! 



No comments: