Monday 9 September 2024

Coming soon (again)!

Those of you who missed out on Combat Colin No.5 will be pleased to hear I've just sent the pages to the printers for a second printing. It should be ready to order next week. I'll post an update here of course when the copies arrive from the printers.

I only did a small print run (50) of issue 5 to get it out quickly for the London Comic Festival in July and it sold out within a few days. This time the print run is larger so hopefully you won't miss out again.

Keep an eye on this blog for future updates! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4 comments:

Matt said...

Brilliant, I'm very much looking forward to this one :)

Lew Stringer said...

All being well I'll have it up on my eBay page next Monday afternoon.

John Payne said...

Brilladoobrey! I'll set a reminder about this, so I don't miss out 😀

Lew Stringer said...

You get a mention, John, so send me your address and I'll send you a complimentary copy.