Saturday 14 September 2024

Combat Delay

I should have known it'd be a mistake to announce when Combat Colin No.5 would be available while it was still at the printers. I've just been informed that it won't be shipping until Monday now, which means I won't receive the package until Tuesday (17th Sept) at the earliest. 

Anyway, just thought I'd keep you in the loop as some of you have been waiting for so long. This is another reason why I never take pre-orders! 

Keep your eyes on this blog and my social media posts and I'll announce when copies of Combat Colin No.5 are available to order as soon as I receive them!

  *********************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be veery csreful Lew that looks like spam to me

Lew Stringer said...

It's genuine. I just haven't shown the rest of the email obviously.

Anonymous said...

Looking at ebay you only sold 27 of issue 3. Very poor figure.

Lew Stringer said...

I only list 50 at a time. It's sold out several times over the past six years! Good grief, you really are desperate to find ways to troll aren't you?