Wednesday 3 July 2024

Ready for COMBAT COLIN No.5?

This Friday, COMBAT COLIN No.5 will debut at the London Comic Festival (London Film and Comic Con) at Olympia. Available *exclusively* from my table all weekend. (Not available in shops or from other traders.) I'm only bringing along 20 or 25 copies so first come, first served. (I'll also have copies of issues 3 and 4 and other stuff.)
Don't worry if you miss out, as more will be on sale on my eBay listings from Monday! - And if they sell out I'll have more soon!


This issue reprints all the Combat Colin strips from Marvel UK's Transformers comic Nos.284 to 311 (1990/91) and includes Megabrain invading the Earth, the Secret Origin of Combat Colin, RoboCol, The Bobble Hat of Doom, and more! 

See you at the London Comic Festival (part of the London Film and Comic Con) from Friday 5th July to Sunday 7th July


 

No comments: