Monday 21 November 2016

Ivy the Terrible to return for 2017

Along with Pup Parade, I'm doing another strip for the Beano after Christmas. Ivy the Terrible is to return for a short series of mini-strips, running for 8 issues.

Ivy has been around since the 1980s, originally conceived by now-retired Beano editor Alan Digby and drawn by Robert Nixon. A few other artists have drawn her over the years and I did a series of half page strips in 2014. For the new series of mini-strips I'm both writing and drawing the character.

Ivy the Terrible and Pup Parade both return to Beano on December 28th! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic news. She is my son's favourite character by far. Good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with x

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks! I hope he enjoys them. She's a good character to draw.