Saturday 6 June 2015

Convention on the coast

I'm pleased to announce another date for my summer convention schedule. Over the Bank Holiday weekend of August 29th and 30th I'll be a guest at the Bournemouth Film and Comic Con

The event takes place at the Bournemouth International Centre, Exeter Road, Bournemouth BH2 5BH right on the coast of the popular seaside resort. 

I've never been to Bournemouth so I'm looking forward to it. The only other comic guest confirmed so far is John Wagner and I'm sure more will be added soon. Various guests from Doctor Who will also be present including Sophie Aldred, Katy Manning, Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Dan Starkey (Strax), Bonnie Langford, Nicola Bryant and more. Other film and TV guests include Robert Englund, Jeremy Bulloch, Chris Judge and more. 

For more details including prices and travel information see the website here:
http://www.bournemouthfilmandcomiccon.com/

No comments: