Saturday 26 July 2014

Another Snooty Preview


I hear that the mini-strips return to The Beano this coming Wednesday, after an absence of three weeks. I'm pleased to say that amongst them is my Lord Snooty strip. 

I'm not sure which one will be in this week's issue as they're not always published in the order I drew them, but here's a preview of the one it might be. Snooty's Pal, Scrapper Smith is back. 

I've stopped doing Lord Snooty strips for now, but they have enough in stock to last until September. I'm currently drawing a new strip for The Beano (a revival of an old character) and that will start in August. In addition to that, you can expect to see another old favourite return soon too!

Never Be Without A Beano! Every Wednesday! 

2 comments:

James Spiring said...

That strip with Scrapper is indeed the one in this week's issue.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. Yes, just bought a copy. I like the new border design for the mini-strips and half pagers.