Saturday 16 March 2024

Brickman Returns... again!

This year marks 45 years since I created Brickman for my fanzine After Image. (He was called Brick-Person in his first few appearances.) The character has cropped up in various places over the years, such as in a one-off Brickman special for Harrier Comics in 1986, new adventures in Yampy Tales in the mid-'90s and a series of single page strips as a back up in Image Comics' Elephantmen 20 years ago. 

Now I'm working on new Brickman and Trowel mini-strips for a new British anthology comic. More news soon! 

Meanwhile, a couple of his older appearances are reprinted in my Comic Sampler. out now from my eBay listings...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204678429935?itmmeta=01HS3ZKXGWZBWN1X7QMV89ZR8Q&hash=item2fa7c8fcef:g:Mj8AAOSw~fBl4P3C

****************

3 comments:

Match_st1ck said...

Will this comic be on Kickstarter like the 77 or released on a more regular basis

Match_st1ck said...

Btw will the comic be more humour based or action/horror based

Lew Stringer said...

More regular, and mainly adventure material I think. (I don't exactly know what the final line up of contents is yet.)