Tuesday 11 July 2023

Thank you!

The new printing of Combat Colin No.4 is almost sold out (and may be all gone by the time you read this). I posted a pile of them last week, sold a bunch at LFCC, and will be posting more this week. Don't worry if you missed out, though. I will be getting more printed in a couple of weeks! A big thank you to everyone for buying it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=203554298786&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&_ssn=graphite47

Some have asked me to reprint the long sold out first issue. It's a possibility for later this year but in the meantime I hope to publish something new (not a Combat Colin comic) in time for NICE Bedford Comic Con in September. Watch this space!

***********************

1 comment:

Manic Man said...

nice it's going well ^_^

on a complete side-note. been flipping through some old gaming mags like White Dwarf.. reading some of the comments on Derek ^_^ interesting split.. it's always a shame to get negative reactions, though I find if they are done correctly (the same as positive ones really) they are a learning tool to help improve and grow, but when they are just things like "I think I'd rather see a cartoon from a Jackie Magazine" how do you take that stuff seriously? not informative or anything..