Monday 3 July 2023

COMBAT COLIN 4 BACK IN PRINT!

I can actually say this is "By popular demand" because so many of you asked for it. A second printing of the previously sold out COMBAT COLIN No.4 is now available to buy exclusively from me. Same contents as the first printing except... new topline to promote the fact it won Best Independent / Small Press Comic in the Comic Scene Awards in 2019, a different back cover, an additional editorial update, and some of the out of date small ads have changed. There's also a price rise since the previous printing four years ago, due to rising print and postage costs but I hope you'll still think it value for money. Well printed on good paper stock with a matt-laminated card cover.

I've only had a small print run done to see how it goes. (I will do another print if it sells out.) Available from my table at LFCC this weekend, and on eBay right now at this link...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204385433394?hash=item2f96523732:g:UQkAAOSwQd1kovFf

 

Update: The 15 I listed on eBay have sold out in four hours. I'm taking some to LFCC this weekend and will list more on eBay next week. Thanks for your support and patience! 

 
 

No comments: