Thursday 25 June 2020

It's on! MACC-POW! this Saturday... LIVE ONLINE! (UPDATED.)

Macc-Pow is always one of the most enjoyable comic cons of the year and this year even Coronavirus can't stop it! Instead of the usual physical event, MACC-POW @ HOME will take place ONLINE this Saturday (the day it would have taken place in Macclesfield). Organiser Marc Jackson will be talking to guests live on INSTAGRAM TV throughout the day, and I'm proud to be part of it along with fab guests such as Rachael Smith, Charlie Adlard, Emmeline Pidgen and more! Tune in on Saturday 27th June for this free event!
More info...

UPDATE: I'm very sorry I let the side down with technical difficulties affecting my segment of the show. I could only broadcast in sound only for a few minutes then it dropped out altogether. Entirely a fault on my side. Perhaps my phone just wasn't up to it. I'm very dissappionted indeed. I hope you enjoyed all the other interviews though, and if you missed them you can see them on Marc's Instagram page.


No comments: