Thursday 4 April 2019

NEW! The Seven Ages of Fan as a ceramic mug

The latest item to be added to the Redbubble webshop is a ceramic mug featuring my 1998 cartoon, The Seven Ages of Fan! This was originally drawn for the UKCAC98 convention booklet 31 years ago and people have often told me they liked it, so I thought it'd make a good item for the shop. 

Not that I'm making "mugs" out of fans. It's an affectionate nod to how our attitudes change over the years, and of course was inspired by the old 'Seven Ages of Man' illustration. 

Ideal for your breakfast cuppa or coffee, The Seven Ages of Fan ceramic mug is exclusively available from Redbubble at this link:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/LewStringer

2 comments:

Indie-Gamer said...

These are great. Will you will looking to do any Oink!-related merchandise: Tom Thug maybe? And will you be creating some of the merch for sale at any conventions?

Lew Stringer said...

Oink! related merchandise is up to Rebellion I'm afraid.

I won't be bringing any to cons as it's Redbubble who are manufacturing it and I'd have to buy it from them so my profit margin would be too small. Also I'm limited to how much I can take to cons as I use public transport, so I'll stick to selling comics at cons.