Monday 8 April 2019

New! Brickman and Combat Colin mug

This is the last item of merchandise I'll add to my Redbubble shop for a while as I think there's enough up there for the time being. (More will be added in the future, and some items discontinued, but not yet.)
Three views of the same mug.

The latest thing is a Brickman and Combat Colin Mug, using an illustration I did in 1996 for the cover of issue 2 of my self-published Yampy Tales comic (long out of print). The art has been recoloured and improved. Hope you like it!

If you want to purchase a mug, please visit this website:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/LewStringer

Remember, Redbubble deal with the manufacturing and sales of the items and I won't be selling them at conventions, so if you're interested in anything, the Redbubble site is the only place to buy it from. 


No comments: