Wednesday 17 October 2018

See you in Nottingham!

It's Nottingham Comic Con this Saturday (20th October) and you'll find me there, on the lower level at table 49. (See above.) The venue is the Nottingham Conference Centre NG1 4BU. 

More info at their website:
http://www.nottinghamcomiccon.co.uk

This is the first time for me at this event so I'm looking forward to it. I've heard good things about this show and it's totally dedicated to comics, so you know that everyone who attends is interested in comics, not actors or wrestlers!

This will be my final convention appearance for this year. My next one is a long way off yet, April of next year.

I'll be bringing along my comics to sell, and hopefully launching Combat Colin No.3 at the event! Another 40 page issue packed with lunacy, collecting stories from 1989 into early 1990. They're only available from me so come along and buy one! (Mail order will be available next week.)


2 comments:

Kal said...

Looking forward to it, chap!

I'll have one each of your finest Keyhole Kates, Colins, Dereks and Korkys, please. And maybe a Dalek. And one of those Combat Colin #3s. And a print. And I'll try to talk you into a larger Pup Parade commission.

Lew Stringer said...

That should keep me busy most of the day! See you there!