Thursday 6 September 2018

Brickman Returns has sold out!

Brickman Returns has SOLD OUT! I have the handful remaining shown here to meet existing orders but I've just deleted it from my online shop as there's no more left. 

I'm not sure whether to do a third printing yet, or maybe combine it with Brickman Begins as 'The Complete Brickman'. Or just the best bits from Begins and all of Returns as simply 'Brickman'.


I'll think on it for a few months, but in the meantime I need to press on with Combat Colin No.3, which I'm now hoping to have ready in October. 


Thanks to all of you who bought Brickman Returns for making it a success!



2 comments:

PhilEdBoyce said...

Really happy to read the comic was a success Lew, it was certainly well deserved! It was my own introduction to the character and I personally thought it was hilarious.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Phil! I've decided I'll be doing a third printing, with a slightly redesigned cover and tweaked content, next year.