Saturday 21 October 2017

Comic orders

The rock and roll lifestyle of a cartoonist. I spent Friday night catching up with comics orders for Combat Colin, Derek the Troll, and Brickman, and packaging them up to post on Monday (with some others still to do across the week). My apologies for the delays in processing your orders. Some I'd posted went missing too, so I'll send you replacements. Hopefully, all outstanding orders will be delivered by the end of next week.

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peek at the masthead for Combat Colin No.2, which I still hope to bring out sometime in November. Watch this space for future developments!

As previously noted, I'm one of the guests at Loughborough Comic-Con this Sunday (22nd October) so I hope to see some of you there!
https://en-gb.facebook.com/loughboroughcomiccon2017/

No comments: