Friday 7 July 2017

Combat Colin is on his way

I've just posted the first stack of orders for Combat Colin No.1 so hopefully some of you will receive your copies tomorrow. My apologies for the delay. It's been a busy week and orders had exceeded expectations so I'll be posting a stack like this every day for the next few weeks on a first come, first served basis. I hope you enjoy the comic when it arrives!

My gratitude to all of you who have bought the comic so far. There's still copies left, and when it looks like I'm getting down to the last box of 100 I'll have a second print done. Don't miss out! Copies are only available to order directly from me at present:
http://lewstringer.com/page7.htm

2 comments:

PhilEdBoyce said...

Glad to hear posting them out is going to be keeping you so busy, it really does deserve to sell well!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks, Phil! Very pleased with the orders, and I haven't even sent out review copies yet!