Monday 3 July 2017

Catch up with the Lewniverse!

Thanks to all of you who have ordered copies of Combat Colin No.1 so far! I have a stack of orders to process and will be sending a pile of comics out every day to get through them. The first orders will go out tomorrow (Tuesday). 

The comic also sold well at Macc-Pow! last Saturday so I'm very pleased. (You can read more about that convention here:
https://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/a-successful-day-at-macc-pow.html )

For those of you who don't already have my previous comics I'm selling the three titles as a 'Comic pack' which works out cheaper than ordering them individually. You'll receive Brickman Returns, Derek the Troll, and Combat Colin No.1 together for £11 plus postage and you can order them from my online shop here:
http://lewstringer.com/page7.htm

(I know a couple of you ordered the set before I updated my shop so I'll refund you on the extra postage.)

It's been a busy weekend and today I'm catching up with mainstream comics work on Toxic and Doctor Who Magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEWNIVERSE!!! Sounds kind of cool!