Saturday 24 September 2016

New banner artwork

I designed a new banner for myself recently for use at conventions. My previous one just used a blow up of the Brickman Returns! cover but I thought it'd be better to show a selection of my characters. Combat Colin is the most prominent as that's the one most people seem to remember best. I thought I'd include Tom Thug and Pete and his Pimple too as a lot of people I meet remember those as well.

Most comic creators have their own banners now as they help attendees recognize the guests across a crowded convention hall. They also add colour to the event and give the show a more professional look I think.

The next event I'll be at will be Nottingham Comic Con on Saturday 29th October so if you're attending look out for my banner! 
http://www.nottinghamcomiccon.co.uk/

2 comments:

PhilEdBoyce said...

It's like a who's who of many childhood comics of mine! You really were in so many of the titles I collected in the 80s and 90s.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks, Phil. It was a good time for creating new characters.