Wednesday 26 August 2015

Pest preview

Just a reminder that copies of Grindhouse: Drive In, Bleed Out No.6 may still be available at your local comic shop. I did the back up strip for the issue featuring a one-off character I called Sex Pest, the loathsome boss of a workforce of lice in a 'pubic forest'. Yep, the comic's for adults only. You can read more about it here:
http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/my-newest-creation.html

If you prefer a digital version you'll find it on the Dark Horse Comics app. The strip will also be collected in the next Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight graphic novel, scheduled for December.

I've also done a strip for Grindhouse No.8, which should have been out today but I'm not sure if it's delayed or not. I'll reveal more about that when I'm positive that the comic is on its way. That will be the final issue of the mini-series. It's been a real pleasure working with Alex de Campi and the Dark Horse team and I hope there'll be other opportunities to work with them in the future.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/26-753/Grindhouse-Drive-In-Bleed-Out-8

No comments: