Tuesday 9 April 2024

The GOOF SUMMER SPECIAL is coming!

Cover by MARC JACKSON.
 

How's about a brand new Summer Special this year? Marc Jackson, cartoonist and organiser of the Macc-Pow! comic art festival is editing the Goof Summer Special to launch at the event on Saturday June 22nd, and it will also be available to buy via mail order for those who can't attend. 

I'm happy to say that I've been chosen as one of the contributors, where I'll be creating a one off page: School of the Future! I've written the script. Now I need to draw it as soon as I've completed this week's commitments. 

Marc has gathered together a host of modern day humourists including Tor Freeman, David Leach, Rachael Smith and many more.

You can find out more, and pre-order the comic, at this link:

https://ko-fi.com/s/d7475af5fd 

********************************

 

4 comments:

Manic Man said...

Shame the last issue of the first year of Goof never came out but this looks nice, I might see about ordering a copy.

Lew Stringer said...

Yeah, I'll conclude my Derek the Troll series one day and self publish it.

Match_st1ck said...

Can you get it in Ireland

Lew Stringer said...

I'm sure Marc will post it to Ireland but the postal charge may be expensive.