Sunday 5 November 2023

FANZINE FUNNIES! Grab 'em while you can!

A reminder that I still have some copies of Fanzine Funnies left, but when they're sold I won't be reprinting them anytime soon. 

The first printing of Fanzine Funnies all sold out in 24 hours. Sales on the second printing have been slower, so it's not economical for me to gamble on a third print. When these are gone, they're gone, and I'm unlikely to do any more until next Spring at the very earliest.

I'll be bringing some to the London Comic Con next weekend (11th - 12th November) but if you want to buy one by mail you can get them exclusively from me at my eBay page here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204426107364?hash=item2f98bed9e4:g:G18AAOSwC8JkzNzG 

In case you missed my previous posts about it, Fanzine Funnies collects some rarely-seen strips I did 30 years ago for fanzines dedicated to The Prisoner TV series. It features Rogue Rover and superfan Alistair Sadgitt, Mumbler Six in 32 pages of fun for older readers. Here's one example...


 

***********************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neber mind that wheres coMBAT COLIN NUMBER FIVE?

Lew Stringer said...

Please calm down. It's not like anyone has paid for issue 5 in advance. As I've said many time before, it'll be out when I can afford it. These days all income goes on paying household bills.